Building Leaders for Life
The mission of Agua Fria High School Student Leadership is to increase the leadership skills of all students as well as instill a sense of ownership and belonging within the student body. The Agua Fria High School Student Council Constitution is in a link below.
Goals of the Student Leadership:
1. To build unity among all parts of the Agua Fria community.
2. To build a community of students who pursue victory with honor and embrace the Agua Fria Motto of Honor First Win or Lose
3. To foster among students good relationships, open communication, intra school interaction on all levels.
4. To provide all students a channel of communication through which they can contribute to the Agua Fria community.
5. To provide opportunities for meaningful involvement in the Agua Fria community.
6. To provide opportunities for students to gain leadership skills and an appreciation for responsibility and accountability.
7. To provide activities and programs through which students may broaden their interests, enjoy new experiences, and simply have fun.
8. To insure the well being and safety of students at Agua Fria High School activities.
Purposes of Student Leadership
1. To present ideas of the student body to the administration and faculty.
2. To initiate spirit producing activities.
3. To build the morale of the student body.
4. To develop a sense of loyalty within the student body.
5. To promote unity within the school.
Sunday, May 19, 2013