The Library Media Center is open from 6:50 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. Currently, we have many resources available for student and faculty use. Some examples are:
- Over 16,000 titles, fiction and nonfiction
- 64 computers on the main floor
- 36 computers in the Electronic Training Room
- InfoTrac and EBSCO, online databases of reference materials, as well as magazine, newspaper, and academic journal articles.
- Professional collection of resources for the teaching staff
- Copy Center for staff use
All books except for reference books can be checked out for 4 weeks. Classroom teachers will be given an overdue list weekly to inform their students of overdue library books. Lost books must be paid for before another book can be checked out. IDs are required to check out books.