SchoolCenter Picture

Please make sure the following are included with each Student Enrollment Data Form:

  • Entire Registration Packet (filled out and signed by parent or guardian)
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records
  • Proof of Residence (water, gas or electric bill, lease or purchase agreement)
  • Proof of Custody (required if student does not reside with both parents)
  • Parent / Guardian I.D. (address must be the same as current residence)

Please understand we are not a Unified District, middle school records do not automatically follow students to the high school.

Should you need further assistance or information, please call Carol Neumann at 623.932.7401 x14029