Booster Association Events & Concessions


SIGN UP TO WORK CONSESSIONS to earn money for your student's sports team or club.  To do so, you must get an Arizona Food Handlers card.

There are 2 ways to get a card:

1.)   You can read the study guide and go to one of the county offices to take the test.  Total cost is about $15.

2.) Or if you prefer, you can take an on-line class.  It requires a little time, but it is easy.  Then, print out your certificate, take it to one of the county offices and obtain a card for $5.00. 

Once you have a Food Handlers Card, select a date available on the concession schedule that you would like to work, and email the Viper Pit ( You will be added to the schedule and sent a confirmation.

Sports Schedules:

Verrado Sports Schedules