Interested In Becoming A Jaguar?

  • District Boundary Map | District Enrollment Information | Course Descriptions

    Students Living Within School Boundaries:

    Please complete the New Student Registration Packet and submit it to the Registrar's office. If you are a NEW parent/guardian enrolling a student NEW to our district, click here and follow the steps to create a ParentVUE account that will then allow you to register your student for the upcoming school year. If you are a parent/guardian with an existing AFUHSD ParentVUE account and want to enroll a student new to our district for the upcoming school year, please use the same link and login to your ParentVUE account.

    Students Living Outside School Boundaries:

    Open Enrollment is the term used for students who attend schools outside their boundaries. Students need to apply for a variance to attend a different school by completing an Open Enrollment Application. Open Enrollment is a great opportunity for students in the West Valley to opt into attending Canyon View High School. Students outside of the school boundaries can complete Open Enrollment Paperwork to become part of our growing school community.

    Open Enrollment for the upcoming school year will open in mid-December and close in mid-January. Please visit the district website for more information and specific dates.