This pathway is a non-CTE (Career Technical Education) course that provides opportunities for students to explore areas of fine arts or performing arts. Instruction is provided in drawing, painting, sculpture, ceramics, music theory, marching and beginning band, choir, theater and dance.
Key Offerings - Fundamentals of Art, Drawing and Painting, AP Studio, Sculpture and Ceramics, Beginning Band, Marching Band, Theater 1, 2 & 3, Choir and Dance 1, 2 & 3
- Build awareness and interest in postsecondary careers
- Facilitate learning to students that ensures career and/or life readiness
- Build employer and community engagement through internship programs
- Exposure to technical and employability skills and standards
- Engage learners in rigorous and active learning educational practices
Our Theatre Program is a Premier Communities for Theatre Education - Awarded by the Educational Theatre Association