Edulog Parent Portal
Parents must register via the Edulog app for bus transportation.
Sign up by August 3rd!
The Edulog Parent Portal gives parents access to transportation information, from bus and stop information, to the near real-time location of their child’s bus.
Setting Up Edulog App
What you will need:
- The Parent Portal App (find it in your mobile device’s app store under Edulog Parent Portal “Android or iOS).
- Your child’s name, school, birthday and student’s district id number. If you do not know your child’s id number, please contact your child’s school.
- The district ID number is your child’s student ID number.
- Step-by-step instructions located on a PDF below.
What this app can do:
- Tell you via push notification when your child’s bus is within a certain distance from their stop.
- Show you where the bus is on its route.
- Give you current pick-up and drop-off times and locations for your child’s stop.
What this app cannot do:
- Tell you if your child is on the bus or not.
- Tell you what stop your child got off the bus at.
Download Edulog App Here!
Download the Edulog Parent Portal from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Search for “Edulog Parent Portal” and choose the app with the white bus on the teal background.
Why use Edulog's Parent Portal?
- Accessibility: Put essential student transportation directly into parents’ hands. You can reduce extra phone calls for common questions.
- Security: Parents access their children’s transportation information with a unique, safe and secure login.
- Accuracy: Parents can be confident in the information they receive, because it’s coming from real-time tracking information sent from their child’s bus.
- Alerts: Your GPS tracking system lets parents know when their child’s bus enters custom Alert Zones.
- Automated Communication: Reduce phone calls to the transportation department by automatically delivering the info parents need.
- Messaging: Utilize push notifications to keep parents informed about traffic delays or bus substitutions.