Edulog's Parent Portal
Why use Edulog's Parent Portal?
- Accessibility: Put essential student transportation directly into parents’ hands. You can reduce extra phone calls for common questions.
- Security: Parents access their children’s transportation information with a unique, safe and secure login.
- Accuracy: Parents can be confident in the information they receive, because it’s coming from real-time tracking information sent from their child’s bus.
- Alerts: Your GPS tracking system lets parents know when their child’s bus enters custom Alert Zones.
- Automated Communication: Reduce phone calls to the transportation department by automatically delivering the info parents need.
- Messaging: Utilize push notifications to keep parents informed about traffic delays or bus substitutions.
Setting Up Edulog App
What you will need:
- The Parent Portal App (find it in your mobile device’s app store under Edulog Parent Portal “Android or iOS).
- Your child’s name, school, birthday and student’s district id number. If you do not know your child’s id number, please contact your child’s school.
- The district ID number is your child’s student ID number.
- Step-by-step instructions located on a PDF below.
What this app can do:
- Tell you via push notification when your child’s bus is within a certain distance from their stop.
- Show you where the bus is on its route.
- Give you current pick-up and drop-off times and locations for your child’s stop.
What this app cannot do:
- Tell you if your child is on the bus or not.
- Tell you what stop your child got off the bus at.