• Lower your taxes and become a Partner in Education

    Lower your taxes and become a Partner in Education! You can send all of your state taxes to the State of Arizona or make a contribution to a public school and receive a state income tax credit of up to $200 for individual taxpayers or $400 for married couples filing jointly. Arizona Law (ARS 43-1089.01) gives you this opportunity when you contribute to extracurricular activities in public school. In addition to the tax credit for the State of Arizona, the contribution qualifies as a charitable contribution on your Federal tax return.

    The tax credit is a dollar-for-dollar reduction of your tax liability and is available to all taxpayers who reside in Arizona regardless of whether they have students in school or live in the school district. Corporations are not eligible.

    You make the choice of which school and program your money goes to. If you have no preference, the money will be put to use where it is needed most. You do not have to give the entire amount allowed; any dollar amount will make a difference. In addition, the credit can be split between schools in the district. Simply complete the form and return it by mail or bring it in person at any of our District’s Bookstores. You will be provided with a receipt verifying that you have contributed to an eligible program. For purpose of claiming the Arizona’s tax credit, the Arizona Department of Revenue requires that taxpayers report the school’s CTDS number on their Arizona income tax return. This CTDS number will be provided for you on your receipt.

    It is recommended you consult your tax advisor regarding your specific tax status.

    For more information on the Public School Tax Credit please visit https://azdor.gov/tax-credits/public-school-tax-credit

How to Donate