• How to register with ParentVUE

    To register your student, you must use your ParentVUE account as well as gather the required documents and information to input into ParentVUE and share with your school.

    Families have to provide proof of residency each school year. Among the documents that will be accepted to establish residency are a current Arizona Driver's license, a deed or mortgage payment receipt, a current property tax bill, current lease or housing agreement and a utility bill.

  • Directions for Families

  • Families with a ParentVUE Account Returning to AFUHSD

  • Families New to AFUHSD