We welcome new students and returning students to the Agua Fria High School District.
You will need the following documents when you enroll your new student:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency
- Government issued identification
- Legal guardianship or custody order (if applicable)
Online Process for ParentVUE
Online Registration Process (Step-by-Step Instructions)
My child attended the Litchfield/Avondale school district? Do I need to submit immunization records?
Yes. We are not a unified school district so all documents need to be submitted.
I already have a ParentVue account set up with my child’s elementary school. Do I need to create another account?
Yes. We are not a unified school district and you need to create a new ParentVue account.
I am a guardian to a student I am enrolling. What documentation do I need to provide?
Legal guardianship paperwork needs to be submitted. Power of Attorney is accepted if a hardship exists and the Power of Attorney is renewed every 6 months. Hardships are reviewed on an individual basis. This document is the preferred temporary Power of Attorney.
Need assistance completing the enrollment process? If you have questions, require additional assistance, or cannot provide any of the required documents, please contact the school site counseling department.
- Agua Fria High School 623.932.7300 ext.1040/1041
- Canyon View High School 623.932.7600 ext.5024
- Desert Edge High School 623.932.7500 ext.3000
- Millennium High School 623.932.7200 ext.2029
- Verrado High School 623-932.7400 ext.4009